Patterned/Rolled/PilkingtonTexture Glass is a translucent patterned glass which allows transmission of daylight, while obscuring visibility of object. It is manufactured by the Roll-Out-Process, whereby a roller imprints the pattern onto the glass surface.Pattern glass is used to obscure vision areas requiring privacy. The glass allows nearly the same light transmission as clear glass. The level of obscurity depends on the pattern.Patterned glass is not-perfectly-smooth structure with different patterns impressed on it. The depth, size and shape of the patterns largely determine the magnitude and direction of reflection.
Patterned Glass also called rolled glass, textured glass. figured glass.
Pattern glass is a kind of one-sided or double-sided surface with a pattern of uneven pavement translucent decorative Glass manufactured, which is a kind of flat glass manufactured by calendering molding through the manufacturing process of single and double roller. Single roller method is to pour liquid glass onto calendering table made of cast steel or cast iron.
- 1) Rich and colorful pattern designs provide unique decorative results: Or obscure and quiet, or sparkling and lively, or serious and elegant, or bold and generous
- 2) Tangible stereoscopic patterns will never fade.
- 3) Each distinctive pattern offers a different level of obscuration, providing privacy without sacrificing natural light.
- 4) Can help to give an impression of space and provides a personalized and timeless effect to all environments.
- 5) Can be cut, ground, drilled, tempered, laminated and printed, etc
Thickness: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 7.5mm and 8mm 10mm,12mm etc.
Sizes: 1220x1830mm, 1500x2000mm, 1524x2134mm, 1900x2200mm, 1830x2440mm and 2140x3300mm etc
Patterns: Aqualite, Bamboo, Beehive, Canelado, Chinchilla, Crystal/Listral, Diamond, Flora, Hishicross, Karatachi, Kasumi, Map, Masterlite, May Flower, Millennium, Mistlite, Morgon II , Nashiji, Rain, Ripple, Silver Bead, Waterfall, Woven ,Seedy Reemy ,Satin Etch,Narrow Reed,Silvit,Viseo,Thela,Sahara,Monumental,Maris,Papirus Amerilite/Barque/Chess/Chilla/Fernlite/Flame/Fltelite/Fuso/Galaxy/Granite/Helix/Kasumi/Maple Leaf/Maze/Showerlite/Rose/Pearl/Oceanic/Moru/Moran/Mistlite/Wanji/Water/Wood/Double Cell/Glue Chip/Golen Fish/Nashiji etc.
The most common uses include:
- Rolled glasses are used in commercial, residential, and specialty applications. End uses include shower doors and tub enclosures including frameless shower doors interior partitions, translucent door and window treatments, foyers and vestibules, patio furniture, shelving, decorative furniture, and lighting fixtures. Comprehensive range of soft natural colours compliments and harmonizes with modern building materials to provide an exciting and different look to new and existing buildings. Pattern glasses are available in large amount of patterns. Patterned glass is most often found in bathroom windows.
- Shower doors
- Cabinet glass
- Decorative partitions
- Patio furniture
- Bathroom windows
We offer a wide variety of patterned, obscure and textured glass products,we can supply best glass and best quaity.